This Support Services Policy sets out the extent of the support that Pressburst will provide to the Customer, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
To assist the Customer with solving support requests, we provide detailed help documentation which aims to answer all frequently asked questions. For support requests which cannot be answered by the documentation, we provide dedicated support for the Customer.
1. Support Categories
We offer technical support for all Customers on the following basis:
- We aim to respond to all technical support requests submitted via email in accordance with the timeframes below during Normal Service Hours.
- All support requests are assigned a priority rating - 'Normal' or 'Critical'. All requests should be submitted via email (email@example.com). Requests which are considered 'Critical' can also be submitted via telephone (01608 616980) if the Customer prefers.
- 'Normal' is defined as a problem which causes minimal interruption to operations, where there is little or no business impact. Such requests include user questions, general help and support, documentation questions, or matters relating to integration with websites or other support issues. Assistance with preparing or converting data is not included as standard support (see clause 3).
- 'Critical' is defined as a problem that results in very serious interruptions or a complete halt to the use of the system, such as a server crash or failure. It has a wide and severe business impact. The integrity of data may be put at risk.
2. Resolution Times
Resolution Times for all support requests are defined as follows:
- 'Normal' support issues do not carry a specified resolution time but we aim to respond to the request by the end of Normal Service Hours the day following the request.
- 'Critical' support requests can expect a response within one business hour and will receive priority attention and we will endeavour to make all reasonable efforts to resolve the problem in as short a period of time as possible.
- If the 'Critical' problem is not resolved before the end of Normal Service Hours, we will continue to make all reasonable efforts to resolve the problem outside of Normal Service Hours. In addition, we will keep the Customer informed of progress in resolving the 'Critical' support issue either by telephone, email or through the support portal until resolution of the problem.
- For its part, the Customer warrants to provide Pressburst with a contact (or number of contacts where appropriate) available outside of Normal Service Hours to support resolution of a problem, defined as 'Critical' by either party, where required.
3. 'Helping Hands' Support
The Customer may request additional assistance with the preparation of data for importing into the Pressburst system. An estimate of time, and an agreed date for the work to be carried out, will be given to the Customer prior to commencement.
The Customer may request on-site training to be carried out to assist their staff. Training is offered on a half-day basis (4 business hours). The cost of on site-training is £300 + VAT per half-day.
Remote one-on-one or small group training can be carried out to help individual staff or small teams with specific support needs. Remote training is offered in 60 minute slots. The cost of remote training is £75 + VAT per hour.
5. Changes & Definitions
This Support Services Policy is subject to change and revision on thirty (30) days' notice to the Customer. Please refer to the Pressburst Terms and Conditions for all definitions and rules of interpretation for this Support Services Policy.